|Annual cost||$ 50 / user / year||$ 50 / user / year|
|Support via Google|
|gPanel for Google Apps|
|Support via Promevo|
Please hover over a row to see its description here.
- Number of employee or user accounts allowed per organization.
- Get Gmail with customized email for your domain and Google Calendar to easily organize your schedule and share events with colleagues.
- Get real-time collaboration with online documents, spreadsheets, presentations using Google Docs. With Google Sites you can create websites as easily as creating a document.
- Works with Android and Blackberry® devices, the iPhone, and Windows Mobile phones.
- Google Apps for Business also includes Google Video for Business and Google Groups for Business.
- Google Apps for Business gives you 25 GB email storage per user, Blackberry® and Microsoft Outlook® interoperability and more to support your business needs.
- Includes SSO, forced SSL, custom password strength requirements and more.
- Google Apps for Business includes 99.9% uptime guarantee SLA and 24/7 customer support.
- Hosted by Google
- Manage every aspect of a user in Google Apps from one screen. Including; general settings, nicknames, profile information, email settings, calendars, and Google Docs.
- Manage Google Apps Shared Contact records & data. Create, edit, delete, and search with ease. History tab provides audit trail of all additions, removals and edits
- Group management is quick and easy. Search, Create, Edit, Manage Members and more.
- One-screen total management of all Google Docs on the Google Apps domain.
- Complete control over user profiles is point-and-click simple. Change field data and instantly add new metadata fields for additional telephone numbers, alternate email addresses, etc.
- Granular, role-based administrative access to limit each user and administrator's rights to only those a particular features required to perform their job.
- Full-featured reporting without writing one line of code.
- Monitor and log all relevant activity across the Google Apps domain from one screen
- gPanel user self-service portal. Users can edit their own user profile information, search shared contacts and groups.
- Manage Admin Roles, User Roles, and view all Google Apps domain-level administrative settings.